I'm still trying to decide about what I'm going to do next year... but in the meantime, I'm chomping at the bit to start creating some units since I need to be writing maternity lessons plans anyway! I feel like I have a pretty good grip on reading... so I'd really like to focus on writing. However, if you have an amazing suggestion for a reading book don't hesistate to let me know!! I listed professional books about reading I've already read a few posts down... Does anyone have any suggestions of good writing books to read??
I'm happy to take suggestions for "fun" books as well... I've already read several books that have nothing to do with teaching to help relax after such a crazy end to the end of the school year, but I'm definitely always open to suggestions because I absolutely love love to read... it's how I unwind. :)
My reading list so far (at least that I can remember...):
1. Something Borrowed (was a re-read before I saw the movie)
2. Something Blue (another re-read... I just love the books!)
3. Steven Tyler: Does The Noise In My Head Bother You?
4. Carnal Innocence (Nora Roberts - re-read before the Lifetime movie, haha!!)
5. I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell (high-larious!!!! however, very raunchy... read with caution, lol!)
6. Water for Elephants (soooo good!!! and no I haven't seen the movie...)
7. Vanish (Tess Gerritson - Rizzoli and Isles novels)
8. Midnight (Dean Koontz)
The Listening Walk
3 days ago