My Top 10 Things:
1. I absolutely love to read. I was totally that kid that tried to get away with reading in my desk while the teacher was teaching (even into high school)!!
2. I love Mexican food!!! Sometimes I wonder if our little monkey is going to come out with salsa and guacamole I eat it so much... haha!!
3. I've been hooked on Blue Bell ice cream since I was 6 months old... My grandfather fed it to me and I pretty much won't eat any other kind of ice cream (except for Marble Slab or Coldstone, but it's still not the same) and I'm pretty sure my son is going to be the same way. Haha!
4. I've always wanted to write a book! I still work on it now and then.
5. I love Harry Potter and Disney World. We've been trying to plan a trip for my big 3-0 (next June!) to go to Disney AND Universal Studios... yes, I want to spend my big 3-0 at Hogwarts and with Cinderella. I totally own my dorkiness!!
6. I really want to start my masters degree in reading... if I were able to take this next year off with our son, I'd totally go back to school and work with small groups of kids in my spare time. :)
7. I absolutely love reality TV... I think I'm getting to where I watch more of that than regular TV! Haha... oops! :)
8. I love history! If I weren't teaching elementary school, I'd totally teach college history. I can sit and watch the history channel and read history books for fun... my husband looks at me like I'm completely crazy!!
9. I have 3 dogs that I absolutely love like they're my children. I have a mini-beagle named Adriane, and two yellow labs named Max and Daisy Duke. It cracks me up how clingy and protective they are with me being pregnant. I can't wait to see how they do with Liam!!
10. I am not a morning person, and neither is my husband. Having an infant here in 5 weeks or less (I'm 35 weeks today!!) will sure be interesting!!!