CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Calling all teachers!!!!

Alright, this is kind of a poll...

I'm about to finally open my TpT store, but I'd like to know from y'all what kinds of things you'd like to see first and foremost! I have a ton to offer, but I'm really not even sure where to start because I realize this is going to be a bit involved.

Back to school? Organization? Reading activities? Units? Let me know!

I'm also considering a contest to get my follower count up there... Not sure what I'll be offering as a prize, but I promise it will be good! Thanks to pinterest I seem to have gained a steady flow of followers and several requests daily for my organization sheets! :)  Sure makes a gal feel good to feel needed!

Give me your input please! :) This blog is for you fellow teachers out there and I've got a ton of ideas I'd love to share.  It will eventually all be up there, but I'd like to start somewhere where it'd be most useful right now.

Thanks is advance!

6 comments:

  1. I would love to see units that align with common core. We are going to be doing more units this year in thrid grade to try to integrate our science and social studies more.

    Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see common core stuff too, especially math related to help supplement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Common core isn't as important to me, as I'm a South African teacher and we work off our own curriculum. As a new teacher, however, I'd love to see all of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sort of off topic, but I do have a question...

    I noticed in another of your posts that you mentioned a "MOOSE binder," and I'm interested in knowing what your acronym stands for? I'm trying to rename my organization system, but I'm having the hardest time with it because I moved to a new school. The mascot is a moose, so I wanted to work that in. The acronyms that I'm coming up with just don't make sense, though. Haha. Anyway. I hope you're willing to share that with me. Also, if you've posted about your binder itself, I'd love to see that too. I always like to trade ideas with other teachers because there's always something that we can do better. :)

    Carrie
    First Grade with Ms. Dawley

    ReplyDelete

  5. Nice, i really like it.if you enjoy our site as if you pla t follow: http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete